Public Records Requests

Washington law (Chapter 42.56 RCW) requires that identifiable public records be made available promptly to members of the public for inspection and copying upon request. The Washington State Conservation Commission values your right to access public records.

How Do I make a Public Records Request?

Your request must be made in writing and sent to the Conservation Commission Headquarters Office in Lacey, WA. Write your request on our Public Records Request Form. To submit the form, please use one of the following methods:

  • Email:
  • Fax: (360) 407-6215
  • Mail:
    Washington State Conservation Commission
    PO Box 47721
    Olympia, WA 98504-7721
  • Hand Deliver:
    Washington State Conservation Commission
    Department of Ecology Building
    300 Desmond Drive SE
    Lacey, WA 98503


Karla Heinitz, Public Records Officer

Telephone: (360) 407-6212

Contact the Washington State Redistricting Commission


Sarah Augustine
Joe Fain
Paul Graves
April Sims
Brady Piñero Walkinshaw

Join the Commission Mailing List